Nightmare on Congress Street
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - October 26 @ 2:00 am
Downtown Tucson’s largest Halloween party!
• 2 costume contests: 1 early bird contest, midnight grand finale contest
• Over $3,000 in cash and prizes all night long
• General admission tickets – $10
• VIP tickets – $30, includes access to VIP tent, private bar and lounge, free Sonoran dogs and churros throughout the evening!
• Doors at 7pm
• Party expands this year into a MASSIVE block party – closing off 5th avenue
• 3 bands: Surf Broads, Pyrotechnica, and Alien Atmosphere
• DJs: Rip Dee – dance party all night in the club, Bob Really – dance party all night in the club, Big Brother Beats after party on plaza
• Photo booth
Step into the decked out, haunted Hotel Congress and beyond for the best kick off to Halloweek!
This event will sell out so get your tickets early